Gold Member Since 2013
Hongkong Shijingu Technology Co., Ltd.

Calcium Citrate Powder, Buy Calcium Citrate Powder, Calcium Citrate Powder Manufacturer manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Calcium Citrate Powder China Supplier, Legit Raw Pure Ginkgo Biloba Extract Powder Online, Online Buy Ginkgo Biloba Extracts Plant Powder Best Supplier and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Hot Sellers Calcium Citrate Powder China Supplier

Calcium Citrate Powder China Supplier

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 5 kg
Port: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Production Capacity: Bulk Supply
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union, Bitcoin

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: Calcium Citrate
  • Customized: Customized
  • Suitable for: Adult
  • Purity: >99%
  • Mf: C12h10ca3o14
  • Assay: 99.5%
  • Trademark: wade. pharmade
  • Specification: BP, USP
  • Powder: Yes
  • Certification: USP, BP
  • State: Solid
  • CAS No: 7693-13-2
  • MW: 498.43
  • Appearance: White Powder
  • Transport Package: Discreet Package
  • Origin: China
Product Description
What is Calcium Citrate?
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body. Calcium is naturally found in dairy, tofu, beans, and even some vegetables. Calcium citrate is calcium + citric acid. Chemically bonding calcium to citrate improves the bioavailability of calcium. Regardless of the form of calcium, obtaining an adequate amount of vitamin D can increase calcium absorption in the gut. Vitamin D can also help maintain serum levels of calcium. Consuming an adequate amount of calcium can increase bone mass density, help balance blood pressure, and can even aid fat loss efforts.

Calcium Citrate Benefits
In the body, calcium is the building block of our bones. It also has diverse roles in cellular and hormonal signaling. Inadequate calcium intake can lead to brittle bones and hormonal imbalances.

Bone Health
Calcium is one of the major factors in achieving optimal bone mass density (BMD). 99% of bodily calcium is found in our bones and teeth; the other 1% is found in plasma and soft tissues. The 1% is vital to maintaining bodily homeostasis. Maintaining the right calcium levels in extracellular fluids and plasma is so vital that the body will break down its support beams (bones) to achieve the perfect balance. Generally speaking, the body will only breakdown bones if calcium intake is not enough to meet bodily demands.

Early adolescence is the period in which the most rapid increase in bone density is seen. After peak bone mass density is attained, the general goal is to maintain as much bone mass as possible. As previously mentioned, if calcium intake is not sufficient to support bodily functions, the body will catabolize bone to obtain calcium. If this occurs over the course of years, or even decades, bones can become thin, brittle, or misshapen.

Fat Loss
The cellular roles of calcium permit accelerated fat loss, secondary to proper diet and exercise. One study observed a group of participants that consumed 1,300mg of calcium per day alongside another group that consumed 488mg calcium per day. The group consuming more calcium had 11% higher fat oxidation than the low calcium group.  A long-term study found that over the course of a year, the high calcium group lost 35% more weight, relative to the low calcium group. In general, adequate calcium intake has been associated with higher rates of whole-body fat oxidation. Increased fat burning is likely due to intracellular calcium's regulation of fat cell metabolism, as it can act as a signal molecule.

Calcium Citrate Powder Dosage
The recommended dosage of calcium citrate is two flat 1/8 tsp scoops (980mg) once daily.
Send your message to this supplier
Mr. Wade
To: Mr. Wade

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now