Promethazine Hydrochloride Powder China Supplier
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 g|
|Port:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Production Capacity:||Bulk Supply|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: Promethazine
- Customized: Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Mf: C17h21cln2s
- Assay: 99.8%
- Trademark: wade. pharmade
- Specification: BP, USP
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: USP, BP
- State: Solid
- CAS No: 58-33-3
- MW: 320.88
- Appearance: White Crystalline Powder
- Transport Package: Discreet Package
- Origin: China
What is Promethazine HCL?
Promethazine is a neuroleptic medication and first-generation antihistamine of the phenothiazine family. The drug has strong sedative and weak antipsychotic effects. It also reduces motion sickness and has antiemetic (via its action on the dopamine receptor D2) and anticholinergic properties. In some countries it is prescribed for insomnia when benzodiazepines are contraindicated.
Promethazine is used to prevent and treat nausea and vomiting related to certain conditions (such as before/after surgery, motion sickness). It is also used to treat allergy symptoms such as rash, itching, and runny nose. It may be used to help you feel sleepy/relaxed before and after surgery or to help certain narcotic pain relievers (such as meperidine) work better. It may also be used for a short time to treat a runny nose due to the common cold.
Promethazine Hydrochloride Usage
- Perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis.
- Vasomotor rhinitis.
- Allergic conjunctivitis due to inhalant allergens and foods.
- Mild, uncomplicated allergic skin manifestations of urticaria and angioedema.
- Amelioration of allergic reactions to blood or plasma.
- Anaphylactic reactions, as adjunctive therapy to epinephrine and other standard measures, after the acute manifestations have been controlled.
- Preoperative, postoperative, or obstetric sedation.
- Prevention and control of nausea and vomiting associated with certain types of anesthesia and surgery.
- Therapy adjunctive to meperidine or other analgesics for control of postoperative pain.
- Sedation in both children and adults, as well as relief of apprehension and production of light sleep from which the patient can be easily aroused.
- Active and prophylactic treatment of motion sickness.
- Antiemetic therapy in postoperative patients.