Nutritional Powder and Antioxidant Melatonin Good Well Sleep and Whitening
|FOB Price:||US $50 / g|
|Min. Order:||10 g|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 g||US $50/ g|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcion|
- Model NO.: Melatonin
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- CAS: 73-31-4
- Delivery: DHL, Eub, FedEx, EMS and Others
- Molecular Formula: C13h16n2o2
- Packaging: as Your Requirement
- Trademark: HongKong shijingu
- HS Code: 3004401000
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Name: Melatonin
- Payment: Western Union, Money Gram, T/T, Bitcion
- Molecular Weight: 232.28
- Medical Uses: Sleep Disorders
- Parcels: Within 7 Days
- Origin: Made in China
Product Name: Melatonin
Molecular Weight: 232.28
Molecular Formula: C13H16N2O2
Description of Melatonine:
Mainly by the pineal gland in mammals and humans have a  amine hormones. Human pineal gland is attached to the , the posterior wall of the third ventricle, beans granular size organization. Also reported mammalian retina and lacrimal gland can associate a small amount of melatonin produced; some of the cold-blooded animal's eyes, brain and skin (such as frogs) and some algae are able to synthesize melatonin.
Application of Melatonine:
People use melatonin to adjust the body's internal clock. It is used for jet lag, for adjusting sleep-wake cycles in people whose daily work schedule changes (shift-work disorder), and for helping blind people establish a day and night cycle. Melatonin is also used for the inability to fall asleep (insomnia); delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS); insomnia associated with attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD); insomnia due to certain high blood pressure medications called beta-blockers; and sleep problems in children with developmental disorders including autism, cerebral palsy, and intellectual disabilities. It is also used as a sleep aid after discontinuing the use of benzodiazepine drugs and to reduce the side effects of stopping smoking.
1. Sleep disorders
2. Jet lag and shift work
6. Protection from radiation
1. Helps regulate other hormones and maintains the body's circadian rhythm.
2. Melatonin also helps control the timing
3. Melatonin helps determine
4. Melatonin has strong antioxidant effects.
5. Release of female reproductive hormones.